The Yerington Animal Protection
LAPS for YAPS
Trail Run with Dogs (Optional)
All participating dogs must be on a leash and owners MUST pick up
after their dog!
2 Mile Walk. 5K Run and a 10K Run — Special 1/2
Mile Kids Run
Saturday, June 08, 2013 at The Cottonwood Ranch
Highway 339, Yerington, Nevada
Race Start at 9:30 AM
ENTRY FEE: $25 over 16 yrs., $15 16 yrs and under, $10 10 yrs. and
under—Postmarked before 5/31/13
$30 over 16yrs. -$20 16 yrs. and under-$15 10 yrs. and
5/31/13 and Race Day
Family Special - Family of 4 -$90
Benefits provided to: Yerington Animal Protection society’s (YAPS)
Low Cost Spay/Neuter Program
Entry Fee Includes:
• Special awards for top male and female finishers in 10K
and 5K run, who run with their dog.
• Incredible Raffle Prizes: Day Ski Passes, and MUCH MORE.
• Post Race Lunch ($5.00 donation for non-racers)
• Before Race Fruit and Cookies
Enjoy the early summer bloom along the Walker River in the
beautiful W Mason Valley.
Pre-Registration & Race Day Information
• Mail Entries: LAPS for YAPS. c/o Carol Fuller, 43
Panavista Circle, Yerington NV 89447
• Make check out to Yerington Animal Protection Society or
• Deadline for Pre-registration: Friday, June 15, 2012
• Race Day Registration: 8:00 am to 9:00 am at the
Cottonwood Ranch, 1100 Hwy. 339
• Race Starts 10K Run at 9:30, 5K Run at 9:45 and the 2 Mile
Walk at 10:00
• For your comfort after the race — BRING A CHAIR!
• Registration website:(www.yaps-spay.org) Print and Mail Entry
• Call Carol Fuller (775) 463 2618 or Martha Diel (775)
463-7813 for more information
Go to: this
link for the registration form